- Time: 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM
- Date: 26 Sep, 2023
- Participant type: Individual
- Registration Fee: 50 Taka
- Payment method: Bkash/Nagad
- Payment number: Bkash/Nagad Number: 01882020601(Send Money)
- Registration Deadline: 20 Sep, 2023, 12:16 AM
- Registration Now: Click here
Google Form Link for Registration for Circuit Solution Competition of TECH FEST 2023; https://forms.gle/ZVA1pYpKVv52pKAq8
Texts of Google Form
Greetings and welcome to the Circuit Solution Contest. We are thrilled to have you join this exciting competition, where you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills and creativity in solving circuit problems.
Have you ever been intrigued by the intricate network of wires and components that power our modern world? Do you desire to understand how electrons flow through circuits to energize devices? If so, it's time to put your interests and skills to use in the Circuit Solution Competition, where invention, learning, and excitement converge.
Don't miss this chance! Join us at the Circuit Solution Competition, where circuits are transformed into avenues for inquiry, creativity, and greatness. Let's expand our knowledge, ignite our imagination, and unleash our full potential! Are you prepared to connect with circuits in ways you've never experienced before? Register today to embark on your journey of exploration and achievement!
Guideline for Circuit Solution Competition (TECH FEST 2023)
1. The time duration for the Circuit Solution Competition of Tech Fest 2023 is 60 minutes.
2. There will be two types of questions for the competition and total marks is 50;
a) 10 questions will be multiple-type and each question contains two marks. (10*2)
b) Five questions will be analytical type and each question contains six marks. (5*6)
3. Students must write the answers in the space provided inside the question paper. No additional page will be supplied for the exam.
4. The questions for the circuit solution competition will be from DC & AC circuits.
- Date: 25/09/2023
- Time: 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Venue: Male: FSE Building and Female: Female Academic Zone (FAZ)
- Eligibility: Students from Faculty of Science and Engineering, IIUC.
- 1. Offline method:
Pay 50 Taka Cash (Contact with departmental representatives).
You need to fill up the google form to complete your registration.
Note: In case of transaction ID, please write “Offline Payment”. Registration will be confirmed after receiving registration fee.
- 2. Online method:
Step 1: Online Payment;
Please make the registration with payment of 50 Taka to the following number using Bkash/Nagad.
Bkash/Nagad Number: 01882020601(Send Money)
Step 2: Transaction ID Submission;
After making the payment, you will receive a transaction ID from Bkash / Nagad. To confirm your registration, you must put the transaction ID in google form.