- Time: 11:00 AM - 01.00 PM
- Date: 27 Sep, 2023
- Participant type: Individual
- Registration Fee: 50 BDT
- Payment method: Online / Cash
- Payment number: - Bkash Number: 01325-664893, 01591-143683 - Nagad Number: 01325-664893
- Registration Deadline: 20 Sep, 2023, 04:50 PM
- Registration Now: Click here
The faculty of Science & Engineering (FSE) of International Islamic University Chittagong (IIUC) is set to host a vibrant Tech Fest-2023 at its own campus in Kumira, Chittagong on September 23, 2023. A competition titled Inter University Tech Olympiad will take place as part of IIUC Tech Fest 2023. Students of IIUC are invited to participate in this competition.
- Registration Deadline: September 20, 2023.
- Registration Form: https://forms.gle/Fx3Caddp9E1kKHbb9
- Registration Fee: 50 BDT
- Preliminary Test: September 23, 2023.
- Time: 11:00 AM to 11:40 AM
- Venue: Respective department (Room number will be notified before test), IIUC Campus.
- Final Test: September 26, 2023.
- Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Venue: Room: 412 (FSE Building), Computer Lab (FSE Building), IIUC Campus.
Payment Method: Online / Cash
- 1) Online Payment: Use Event Name as reference.
- - Bkash Number: 01325-664893, 01591-143683
- - Nagad Number: 01325-664893
- 2) Cash Payment: For Male Students:
- a) Mr. Md. Zahid Hossain, Sr. Lab Technician, Telecom Lab, ETE Department, Contact: 01744476404
- b) Mr. Kazi Mahfuzur Rahman, Lab Attendant, Physics Lab , EEE Department, Contact:
- c) Raisul Alam, Lab Technician, , CCE Department, Contact:
- d) Rahman, Lab attended, Pharmacy. Contact: 01956857560
- e) Md. Shafique Uddin Haider, Lab Technician, CSE Dept.. Contact: 01814482017
- For Female Students:
- a) Farhana Yeasmin, Sr. Lab Technician, Room:402, CSE Department, Contact: 01823888371
- b) Khadija Akter, Lab Attendant, Room:302 , EEE Department, Contact:
- c) Kushum,Lab Attended, Pharmacy Department, Contact: 01862095263
For any Queries: 01325-664893, 01831-970333
PRIZE MONEY: 5000BDT
Exam type: MCQ
Exam Syllabus: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics based on HSC Syllabus and IT (Latest technology)
Intra University Tech Olympiad Rules and Regulations:
• Participants must be currently enrolled students (Undergraduate) at IIUC.
• Participants must bring a university-valid ID card and be well dressed up.
2. Code of Conduct:
• All participants must adhere to a code of conduct, promoting respectful and ethical behavior throughout the event.
• Any form of cheating or dishonesty will result in disqualification.
• Teams may be disqualified for failing to meet deadlines, violating rules, or engaging in misconduct.
4. Event Changes:
• Event organizers reserve the right to modify rules, guidelines, or event details as needed.
5. Exam Rules and Regulations:
• The exam will be in MCQ format conducted in 2 phases. Preliminary phase and final phase.
• There will be 40 questions in the preliminary phase. These should be answered in 40 minutes.
• 20 male and 20 female students will be selected from the preliminary round.
• In the final phase, there will be 3 levels. At level 1, there will be 40 questions. These should be answered in 30 minutes. 10 out of 20 students from each group will be selected who will be allowed to participate in level 2. In case of several students having same numbers , all of them will be allowed to the next level.
• At level 2, there will be 20 questions. These should be answered in 15 minutes. 5 out of 10 students from each group will be selected for level 3. Previous marks will not be counted for this level. In case of several students having same numbers , all of them will be allowed to the next level.
• At level 3, there will be more 20 questions. These should be answered in 15 minutes. 3 out of 5 students from each group will be selected for level 3. In case of a tie at any position, mark of the previous level will be seen to break the tie. If a tie is existent there too, mark of the previous level will be counted to break the tie. This will continue till level 1. If the tie is not broken, there will be a tie breaker between the participants for the tied positions. There will be one question offered to them, whoever gets it correct will be the winner of that position. If the tie breaker also fails to break the tie, a lottery will be used to break the tie.
Please adapt these rules and regulations to suit the specific requirements and guidelines of your Intra University Tech Olympiad event. It's essential to provide clear and detailed information to ensure a fair and successful competition.